Description du produit
The MMDVM software is a fabulous development realized by Jonathan G4KLX which makes it possible to build a multimode digital amateur radio repeater. Indeed, it knows how to manage the DSTAR as well as the DMR, C4FM and P25. The MMDVM is the interface of transmitter and receiver stations, providing audio switching and filtering. (See installation description of MMDVM).
This electronic board to by solder is an electronic shield for an STM32 (STM32F446RE not available in our shop). It is the result of work of KI6ZUM, EB4FBZ, SP8NTH.
It is double sided and varnished with a professional-level quality.
It is interfaced via mini-DIN 6-pin connection (or via with 7 pinhead ) to
- a transmitter (TX channel)
- a receiver (RX path)
The following features have been added to the previous MMDVM interface card running with an Arduino Due:
- Measurement of RSSI signals sent by the receiver (with validation jumper)
- An LED signaling the life of the deck (Live Led)
- Four LEDs indicating the active mode (DStar, DMR, YSF, P25)
- Integrated radio interface pins between the two mini-Din connectors
- Switching to a single mini-Din connector Transmitter / Receiver
- Nextion touch screen LCD interface
- Four additional mounting brackets 3mm (50.00mm x 75.56mm)
Please note that this item is a blank electronic PCB without any component. No assembly service is offered. You can find the corresponding component kit in the shop.