This kit of components and its PCB, once mounted, is positioned at the rear of a MOTOROLA mobile transceiver, GM series, on the male accessory connector.
A potentiometer allows adjustment the audio level sent by the receiver. Instead of the potentiometer, two resistors with fixed values can be soldered vertically to constitute a fixed divider bridge.
Jumper C5 set to 2-3 allows a squelch signal from a Motorola receiver. Jumper C5 set to 1-2 allows control and switch of transmiting channel (transmission frequency) of a Motorola transmitter . This can be useful for transmission over the POCSAG DAPNET network using MMDVM.
A male-to-male mini-Din cable (not included) allows the Motorola to be connected to a radio interface such as MMDVM, or SvxCard.
This kit of components to mount itself integrates:
- 1 circuit double-sided, professionnal quality
- Dimensions: Width = 21.6 mm, Length = 33.7 mm
- 1 female connector 2 x 8 pins (Connector Motorola side)
- 1 pin connector 1 row of 3 positions (Measurement connector)
- 2 pins (one row) for the Motorola re-ignition connector (Power On with GND + 12V)
- 2 pins (one row) to validate the RSSI signal on the mini-Din jack
- 1 6-pin mini-Din metal female connector
- 1 jumper (RSSI)
- 1 jumper (C5 Squelch or channel steering)
PDF File :Motorola Mini-Din adapter